Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Spaghetti in the Sky

Roaming around Hong Kong the whole afternoon proved to be tiresome and after our picture taking spree at The Peak Tower's Sky Terrace, Calay and I became very hungry. A friend recommended we eat at Spaghetti 360, a restaurant located at the second level of The Peak Galleria offering tables with a panoramic view of Hong Kong from above.

View from Spaghetti 360 restaurant; 
unfortunately our automatic camera wasn't up for the job

Calay and I had lamb chops, dumplings, pizza and of course spaghetti (Bolognese). For drinks, she had mochaccino and for me, cappuccino. Our bill amounted to almost HK$400, a fairly good price for a dinner with a great view at The Peak. Everything tasted good and I particularly liked the lamb chops but I have to say that although the spaghetti was very good, the serving was so small, well, for me that is. Although lamb chops from Bahrain is still number one on my list, compared to lamb chops from the Philippines and Hong Kong, the ones at Spaghetti 360 seemed better. Their lamb chops were soft and juicy, cooked just right, tasty and the aftertaste  makes you want for more.

hmm... I ordered first but Carla's food arrive earlier

and there was silence...

Calay in deep trance

nothing like a hot cappuccino way, way, up there

food's all finished... just wondering if I still had 
some space down there for second orders

So, if you plan on going to The Peak in Hong Kong and looking for a place to have quality food with a view, try Spaghetti 360, it's well worth it. Here's there exact location and contact number just in case -- 

Shop No. 20, Level Two, The Peak Galleria, No. 118 Peak Road, Hong Kong
T (852) 2849 7901