Friday, July 23, 2010

A Travel Adventure Blog

Call me Denzio.... by profession, I'm a traveling musician, sound designer and composer and at present I am situated in Wan Chai, Hong Kong for a performance contract. Over the years, due to the nature of my job, I move from one place to another after staying at an area for several months or at times for years. I also do short travels for special shows at other places every now and then. It's unfortunate that I wasn't able to document all of my travels and adventures because I never thought of doing a blog about it back then, which means some of the pictures posted here are from my photographer friends who've also gone to those areas or pictures which are available for free on the internet.

Planet Earth Special is a new blogsite I created as a way to document and share my life's travel adventures. It is not about the musical performances but the beautiful places, people, food and culture I encounter along the way. Aside from traveling to a lot of places in the Philippines, I have gone to Maldives, Singapore, Bahrain, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Thailand, China and Hong Kong. Compared to other travelers, I know it's not really that much but it's more than enough to write about.

Although I have thought of how things should be laid out in this blog, most of the posts will be at random jumping from one place to another and some posts maybe as fresh as an experience this morning while others could be a decade before. This blog, like most, will be evolving as I go on to pursue my adventures.

As an individual, I'd prefer to do only the things I'd love to do and then later find ways to make money out of it. I love musical performance and creation, I love to travel and write. Aside from being with my family and loved ones, involvement in music and travel gives me a feeling of bliss and fulfillment. At times, things go rough and challenges seem unbearable, but like most people who pursue their dreams, I fight and move on. Hopefully, I'd be able to go to more places in the near future and write about them as well.

 That's me at Tagaytay's Picnic Grove during a special show for Vanguard Radio